martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Contributor magazine ( check it out )


I don't like cats. but this photo is beyond anything
her back my...
Those shoes
So Damir
Dirty Night

just a dream just a self
I'm die for wear these pices


( all imagenes are from Contributor Magazine)


Hello everyone. I'm so happy about my things. I'm reci`ved a Email about Advertising agency. well I'll be waiting for them answer. They chose my blog for a some works that they wanted.

Now I'm missed my mom so so much. she's comming on just one week, she bought me a Vouge Mar/ magazine. I'm so exited to see, Becouse in tis date the magazine has a exclusive editation about fashion weeks and all fashion campain.

3 comentarios:

VildesVerden dijo...

Love the pictures!

Unknown dijo...

<3
love u

Violet E. dijo...

oh wow!
amazing photos <3

 
Template designed using TrixTG