lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

HAIR color inspirational

When hairs are the most important thing :) STYLE

SHE'S DEAD
I LOVE HER






WHITE




YEAH MENS TOO

(these photos are from THECOBRASNAKE)

Jeffree :P

Raquel a little pony

Audry


A GIRL WHO HAS MY HEART ALL DAYS

Violetta!

she's a really cute tall gorgeous style girl :)

this is my favorite hair color :) as ever

She's most kidding me :) totally dead

these photos are from her blog VIOLETTA

I hope she knows that I LOVE HER SO SO SO MUCH. Shes my favorite inspirational girl
thanks my darling for everything!!
I want dye my hair but not now :( I can't my hair is recovering for some burn times I want it let breath more, I don't wanna damage. May be I'll be buy some hair color extensions :D will see it!

2 comentarios:

Charleston dijo...

violette rocks

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

Violet E. dijo...

omg!
amazing hair!
oh wow...
it's me :)
thank u, my dear :)
xx

 
Template designed using TrixTG