lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Hantaro in center place

Turbans :)
central
cut my hair again there ( now im cut again so skinhead just becaouse im tired about my hair, for me i'll be have my hair skinhead always)

Dancing zundada




Let the sun burn my face




Yes im missing you now. she's my cousin. my sister there, how gonna miss you (she's wore a CK dress to die, to be honest)


Me and my aigner new bag. we found a abandoned factory on singapore, so? lest take photos



yeah men dirty dirty

Actually just bought this for my hadbag at airports, as always things makes me tired, i'm tired about mens wear bags, skinny jeans for mens and girls, crosses + future music videos. sick me

where are budgets music videos?



+Vintage shirt+

+ DIY shorts+

+ Aigner bag+

+Dr martens boots+

5 comentarios:

Miriam dijo...

good looking!! i love yr bag :)
xo

Depriving dijo...

Très jolies photos j'adore ton look!
Bisous Bisous

http://petit-oiseau-fougasse.blogspot.com/

CUP OF COUPLE dijo...

love your short!! your pics are awesome!

G

Beckerman Girls dijo...

Ohhh wicked pics and that background is stunnning!!! holy amazeballs! And those docs....always get me! I could sleep in them I love them so much!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Ditte H. Sørensen dijo...

Really love your blog... u're so cool! I'll definitely follow u, hope u would like to do the same;
edgyfeather.blogspot.com

 
Template designed using TrixTG