domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

when youre!! a plant

Let me let me
Cross away

Gargabe!


Taking funny photos with my cousin!



These kind of photos :-




Im have to say that singapore people wear so AWESOME but there is always people how wears like a dream, like this oldmen! too cute u.u I´m die



Cousin´s car




So if we talking about perfect dates, this is that Im calling PERFECT. Melissa and I, everyday had so much fun, this is one of these days that you felling so comfort with the friend that you LOVE



She´s was taked her polaroid camera, we taking so much cool photos XD






Singapore Nights








Oh lala Im can see Acne addiction (L) beyond all



I´m love watch my darling walking on those



Paparazzi photo attack




Your eyes



Here you get all polaroid photos :) insn't amazing photos? Love you my perfect darling so you know it! what Im thinking about it. Im super exited about your show ujuuuuuu :D






So by the way, Im bought a present for my momy (L) Im spend my money on this Moschino fragance, she deserves everything! love you mom




2 comentarios:

Nadine Flatt dijo...

the polaroid photos are lovely! liiike!!

Unknown dijo...

Love your outfits!!
are you travelling around asia?! i'm jealous!

 
Template designed using TrixTG