lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

Rompopopopo!! Man



We did it again
Little toys

Dont pose



Talking about us :) and yes im die for all yout things also jeje



that bag omg


But those are BANANAS

Tin tin Mine cover girl


The perfect girl . ( Iphone photos :D )


Last shopping


My new wallet is so amazing, and topshop present for my momy


Nude t-shirt from armani

My family is moving to Egypt for taking vacations. Im gonna be here and missing my sweet cousin :( but we're going together to Amsterdam

5 comentarios:

CUP OF COUPLE dijo...

great shoes!! love them!! :D

G

Teresa dijo...

Cute outfits! I'm loving all that leopard print!

invasionista

Someone dijo...

Wow your family is comming to Egypt =DDD That's where I live =D I hope they enjoy their time , the weather would be burning for them i think but they would love the sunny days here =D

Kelly-Ann Maddox dijo...

Two extremely stylish motherfuckers! :) I love the leopard wedges.

Violet E. dijo...

Lovely! ♥

 
Template designed using TrixTG