lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

Yeah all that you do is awesome!

fuck you everyday
Corner guy Can't find my cellphone ..
Yes it's now I'm feel as I'm gone XD


I'm wearing the same everyday.

+Leater jacket+

+White tee from H&M+

+levi`s jeans+

+UO shoes+

+ American Apparel bag+

What more? starbucks+fun+leather+laughs+mon= Everything

My mon arrived yesterday. she's give me to me! a gifts! from USA. she gave me a new pair of shoes from Topman (L)
A bag :) I'm love it
A sweater from Gap this sweatear is more that long I'm think this one is to my knees
also she gave me a magazine :) what can I say about this especial edition! it¡'s have a 98687 pages 87687 fashion campaigns. I love vouge I love magazine I love my mom, she always is thinking of me and I'm too



Lanvin :)
Prada
Mine MIU MIU
I'm want all about burberry Porsum!!!!

4 comentarios:

CUP OF COUPLE dijo...

love the bag and the shoes!!!


x

Violet E. dijo...

my dear!
you look so lovely!
love u!
xx
btw amazing photos!

EMMA dijo...

Your outfit is amazing!

0 dijo...

You look amazing!
KISS <3

 
Template designed using TrixTG