martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Runway report


the synthetic leather skirt for mens? i'm so agree i love how that looks
I think that the shoes are so amazing, you can use for everytime
the jacket and the sweater are special I love torutuga neck and the bigger clothes
that make you so free and you can mix whit every black +


Fur? is my eternal love for eva. I can't believe yet is no fashion now, but i love when some designers make some wears with fur, I thik that fur make u more elegant and sophisticated, I've a gorgeous fur soon u will be see it.
the gray is no my principal color but who can't i love this colletion . i'm in love whit the
cutting on this clothes, I have no more words for this i totally this. i hope you can enjoy it like me thanks.
(via fashionisto)



0 comentarios:

 
Template designed using TrixTG