viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

They love dance in the Da. ( my Idol Michelle Lamy)






+Vintage Leather jacket+
+ basic tee+
+Levi's Jeans+
+ Uo shoes+

_________________________________________________________________________
For a zombie eyes love these LADYS really!!!

Lovers R.M

( imagenes via ASVOFF )

I'm so happy now!! 'cause i'm so great at my university (more hater for all people there but the notes are better everydays), the next week I finish classes. I need a trip yet, Well there is nothing new about me.

5 comentarios:

Violet E. dijo...

my love!

Lok-Yin Lau dijo...

Awsome photos<3

Agata dijo...

i loooove this photos

Emmett Katherine dijo...

Even though you aren't wearing a white tee-shirt in your photos, but instead a black one, there is a very distinct James Dean/Rebel Without A Cause feel to your photos.

Very nice

~Em K

THE DIVINITUS dijo...

lamy, yessssssss.

 
Template designed using TrixTG